This was a tough subject for me- because if you know me, you know I’m a quite transparent person, so you may already know everything. But I delved deep.
- I’m really transparent.
- I’m scared of spiders. Julius (my 11 year old son) removes them for me. He takes them outside, of course.
- Fold over is my most dreaded seat work. I won’t check the choreography schedule on the days I take class and don’t teach, for fear it will deter me.
- My very favorite seat work is kneeling. LOVE!!! For so many reasons.
- I still get nervous when I teach sometimes, especially if it’s to a group of teachers and owners or a big crowd.
- I’ve finally learned how to handle my nervousness by cuing breath and breathing with my Students.
- I’m really good at math. Really good. Thanks Dad.
- I was trained in my good manners at “Images of Loveliness” as a young girl. I can get in and out of a car in a skirt like a lady. And I know the colors that best compliment my complexion. (Black,gray, blue- oops, maybe that’s just my style?)
- I don’t like to be touched in the front of my neck – I’ll slap you away.
- I’ll always order the grilled octopus on any menu.
- The spicier the better. For everything.
- My evening indulgence is fiction. I used to go through a book every 2-3 weeks. I’m really busy right now so it’s more like 4-6 but I LOVE to read.
- I love superheroes. I will watch any movie or TV series about them. Thank god I had boys!!
- The Flash is my favorite. Sometimes you’ll find me sporting lightning bolts in his honor.
- I had kids so I could go to kids movies and wouldn’t have to be the weird old lady in a Disney movie all by herself.
- My favorite show as a kid was I Dream of Jeannie. I really wanted to be her. Still kind of do.
- Tequila (anejo), bourbon (rye), and red wine (French) are my drinks of choice. Depends on my mood and who I’m with. You know who you are.
- I hate a messy house. I’m trying to learn how to accept my house being messy. I really hate it when my house is messy.
- Definitely dark chocolate- the rest is a waste of calories (in my opinion).
- I definitely have my opinions.
- I’m afraid I’ll never really be a meditator. I want to, I need to, it’s hard!
- I do therapy, regularly. I hate it, I love it, I need it. And I highly recommend it.
- I dance by myself a lot. Really… A lot. Mostly when I’m creating new playlists but sometimes just because.
- I tell people I love them quickly- and I mean it. I fall in love with people easily. And out with difficulty. Once you’ve heard it, you pretty much get it forever. Even if you do something mean. I can’t let go of belief in the best in humanity.
- Neutral Spine alignment has changed my life. Physically, mentally and professionally. What about you? We want to see your pictures!! #livingadaileylife
With LOVE and transparency,