COMPLEMENT YOUR FITNESS EDUCATION!
Our training program is fully digital and interactive, allowing for the coveted Dailey Method training without the constraints of a brick and mortar studio.
Foundations of Barre
Trainees first participate in the The Foundations of Barre program which gives a comprehensive and foundational overview of all things barre. It is great for an aspiring instructor or anyone looking to expand their knowledge of alignment and/or hone their personal barre practice.
- ACE accredited for 0.8 CECs
- NASM accredited for 0.4 CEUs
- Self-paced digital program
Level 1 Certification
After completing Foundations of Barre, a trainee moves on to Level 1 training, our proprietary Dailey Method teacher training.
- ACE accredited for 3.4 CECs
- Educates, trains, and prepares barre teachers to teach a high quality barre class. Curriculum is founded on alignment and creating balance in the body
- This comprehensive training program teaches you to be a confident, effective instructor of barre
- Allows you to complete training on your own time (generally 4-12 weeks)
- Training includes evaluation checkpoints with Dailey Method Master Trainers along the way to ensure success as you progress through each module
- Opportunity to add income by expanding your resume through the ability to teach another modality, have a greater education in fitness, and become a highly sought after excellent teacher
- Ability to join the Barre Fitness Alliance
- Ability to join The Dailey Method Teacher Collective