Are you joining us for our 30 Clean? It starts May 4th at many studios and the good news is that the early bird registration has been extended until May 1st, so register here today!
Here are a few recipes I can’t wait to try!
2 Ingredient Pancakes by Oh Snap Let’s Eat
This recipe is for 2-Ingredient Pancakes, but you can add 1 TB of nut butter to make the 3-Ingredient Pancakes!
Cook Time: 15 Min
- Peel the banana and cut it into pieces and throw it in a Mixing Bowl. Go ahead and crack those two eggs in there too.
- Mix it all about! You can use a mixer, so that you can get a more even consistency. If you don’t have one laying around, just make sure you blend it well enough!
- Oil up your Skillet/Pan(we use Coconut Oil) and then pour the paleo pancakes mix into the pan. Cook like you would with normal pancakes.
This is a great “sandwich” sub and it is awesome because kids love them too!
Cook time approx. 10 min.
1 large sweet potato
1 tsp coconut flour
Salt and pepper
You can also add chopped jalapeño, onion powder, garlic powder, or any seasoning to you liking.
- Shred potato then and other ingredients.
- Mix and cook over medium heat in skillet with coconut oil or olive oil. Scoop into skillet and pat out and smooth you want the bun piece to be about 1/4 thick. Brown both sides.
5 Ingredient Spaghetti Pie Bake by PaleOMG
1 large spaghetti squash (about 600 grams)
1 pound italian sausage
½ yellow onion, diced
1 cup pizza sauce (no sugar added)
1 teaspoon dried basil
salt and pepper, to taste
3 eggs, whisked
(optional: add anything you like with pizza: veggies, basil, even cheese if you do primal)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Place spaghetti squash cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the skin of the squash gives when you press on it. Then reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Once squash is done cooking, remove threads and place in an 8×8 greased baking dish.
- Place a large pan over medium heat. Add italian sausage and onion. Cook until pink no longer remains in the sausage and it is broken up into pieces.
- Add pizza sauce, dried basil and salt and pepper to the pan and mix well.
- Add sausage mixture to the 8×8 dish and mix well with spaghetti squash threads.
- Lastly, add whisked eggs to the baking dish and mix everything together until you can no longer see the eggs.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour or until the top of the mixture forms a slight crust that doesn’t give when you press on it in the middle of the dish.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Let’s get CLEAN together!
P.S. Don’t forget to register today to save!