YOUR BARRE TEACHER TRAINING SOLUTION!
Our training program is fully digital and interactive, allowing for the coveted Dailey Method training without the constraints of a brick and mortar studio.
Businesses have the opportunity to allow TDM to run the barre certification program, or together we can create a custom experience that is aligned with your particular brand.
Foundations of Barre
Trainees first participate in the The Foundations of Barre program which gives a comprehensive and foundational overview of all things barre. It is great for an aspiring instructor.
- ACE accredited for 0.8 CECs
- NASM accredited for 0.4 CEUs
- Self-paced digital program
Level 1 Certification
After completing Foundations of Barre, a trainee moves on to Level 1 training. Our program...
- ACE accredited for 3.4 CECs
- Educates, trains, and prepares barre teachers to teach a high-quality barre class. The curriculum is founded on alignment and creating balance in the body.
- Addresses the pain point of training new teachers
- Comprehensive training program that will educate your teachers to be a confident, effective teacher of barre.
- Allows individuals to complete training on their own time (generally 4-12 weeks)
- Owners/Managers are given the tools to effectively evaluate individuals' performance along their certification journey.
- Opportunity to add a new revenue stream by holding teacher training programs for individuals in your community that don’t necessarily want to teach but want the education
- Ability to join the Barre Fitness Alliance