- There's never been any time like the present.Go Core Membership for big savings and benefits.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the wait list. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email and text that they have been added to the class. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation may be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: New students may not enter any class late, and no students may enter a cycle class late (due to the darkness, it is not safe to enter late). All clients are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class for check-in and set up. Returning students may enter class late, based on the format of the class:
- Barre or Fusion Class (60 minute format): up to 2 minutes late
- Interval or Express Class (45 minute format): up to 1 minutes late
Late Cancel / No Show Policy: We require a 12 hour notice before making any kind of changes to your reservation. If you cancel a class reservation within 12 hours of the class starting time, or if you don’t show up for a reserved class, you will be charged $15. There are no exceptions or refunds for this late fee.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell grippy socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pre and post-natal care. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best. Please note that a written consent from your doctor is required stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises.
- $65 – New Student Special
1st month of unlimited barre + cycle classes. Expires one month from first visit.
- $99 – Align & Shine 21 Day Package
Three weeks unlimited. Package starts 9/9/19 and runs the duration of the challenge.
- Core Membership
- $169/monthUnlimited Barre + CycleDetails & Benefits
- unlimited barre and cycle classes in Vernon Hills
- 1 FREE guest pass per month
- 15% off retail purchases (except socks and Dailey branded apparel)
- $25 – Single ClassGood for barre and cycle classes. Expires 30 days from purchase date.
- $200 – 10 Class PackGood for barre and cycle classes, expires 6 months after purchase.
- $7 per child – Kid's Room Single Session
- $30 – 5 Kid's Room Sessions
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.