2020 Radiance Retreat to Palm Springs
Join The Dailey Method for our 3rd annual wellness retreat! We’re heading to sunny Palm Springs for a weekend of fitness, friends, and FUN!
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
You deserve a weekend to relax, rejuvenate and connect with your Dailey community…reTREAT yourself and make this your Super Bowl!
- 2 nights lodging at the Parker Hotel and all hotel amenities: access to pool, spa, gym, sauna and steam room
- 2 Dailey Method barre + stretch classes (Friday night kick-off class + Saturday morning class)
- Guided hike through the mountains of Palm Springs
- Friday night kick-off reception
- Friday night dinner at EIGHT4NINE (includes alcohol)
- Saturday night dinner at WORKSHOP KITCHEN (includes alcohol)
- Sunday morning breakfast at CHEEKY’S
- $100 gift certificate to the Parker Yacht Club Spa
- Gift bag filled with $100 of our favorite things!
- Arrive in Palm Springs and join us at the pool for a relaxing afternoon! Kick off Dailey Method class on the lawn of the hotel. Welcome reception Friday evening at the hotel before dinner. Head to Palm Springs (~5 minute Uber ride) for dinner at EIGHT4NINE outside, under the palm trees and the stars!
- Wake up with the morning sun and grab a coffee by the pool. Meet us for a guided hike through the mountains. Mid-morning Dailey Method class and stretch workshop at the hotel. Head to town for lunch and shopping, or relax at the pool. Spa appointments all on Saturday afternoon at the Parker Yacht Club Spa. Group dinner at WORKSHOP KITCHEN to celebrate our community!
- Sleep in and then join us for a hearty breakfast at CHEEKY’S. Take one last dip in the pool. Head to the airport in time to catch a flight home for the Super Bowl
EARLY BIRD PRICING (these prices include $100 savings if you book by November 1st)
- $1,399 / person Double Queen Room
- $1,799 / person Single King Room
- All retreat reservations are final sale and cannot be refunded for any reason.
We booked and reserved this retreat based on a specific number of attendees and hotel rooms and we cannot modify reservations on our end.
- If you do need to cancel, we will do our best to help you re-sell your spot. But we are not responsible for refunding you any money.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.