- There's never been any time like the present.Go Core Membership for big savings and benefits.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email that they have been added. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: New students may not enter a class late. Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into a 60-minute class and 5 minutes into a 45-minute class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy: We require a 1 hour notice before making any kind of changes to your schedule. If you cancel or reschedule a class in the online scheduler less than 1 hour of your scheduled class, we will charge a fee of $10. If you don’t show up for a reserved class, or fail to “sign in” with the front desk, you will be charged $10. If you are on a Class Pass, a class will also be deducted from that package.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pregnant and postpartum women. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best. Please note that a written consent from your doctor is required stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises.Close
- $100 – New Client Unlimited Month
- Expires 30 days after first use.
- $450 – New Mom Special - 3 months unlimited
- New Mom Special – Good for 90 days of unlimited classes. Must activate within 6 months of childbirth and is only available for purchase in the studio. Cannot be combined with any other offer or put on hold.
- Core MembershipAlign yourself with The Dailey Method
Our best package designed for our most loyal clients. Save even more on your monthly unlimited package by signing up for the Dailey Core Member auto-pay monthly membership. Membership perks include:
- Unlimited Dailey Method Classes
- Discounted monthly membership fees
- Free or discounted access to workshops and seminars
- Monthly guest passes
- See below for more perks, requirements and restrictions.
- $150/monthUnlimited Core Membership
- Unlimited classes for $150 per month with 4 MONTH MINIMUM commitment. Unlimited Core Membership will automatically renew, and may only be terminated after the 4 month duration with 30 days written notice.
- $120/monthEvening + Weekend Membership
- 4 MONTH MINIMUM commitment. Unlimited Core Membership will automatically renew, and may only be terminated after the 4-month duration with 30 days written notice.
- $100/month6am + Weekend Membership
- 4 MONTH MINIMUM commitment. Core Membership will automatically renew, and may only be terminated after the 4 month duration with 30 days written notice.
- $85/monthDailey5 MembershipDetails & Benefits
This 5 Class Autorenew Package is the perfect way to keep you in your practice month to month! Your 5 classes will autorenew on the day you attend your 5th class OR one month from your last autopayment. This way you always have classes in your account – your Dailey motivation.
- $20 – Individual ClassExpires 30 days from purchase date.
- $180 – 10 Class Package$18/Class - SAVE $20
Expires 3 months from purchase date.
- $480 – 30 Class Package$16/Class - SAVE $120
Expires 6 months from purchase date.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.