- There's never been any time like the present.Go Core Membership for big savings and benefits.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email that they have been added. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: No late entry to In-Studio classes.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy: We require a 1 hour notice before making any kind of changes to your schedule. If you cancel or reschedule a class in the online scheduler less than 1 hour of your scheduled class, we will charge a fee of $15. If you don’t show up for a reserved class, or fail to “sign in” with the front desk, you will be charged $15. If you are on a Class Pass, a class will also be deducted from that package. Outdoor classes must be canceled at least 2 hours in advance of class starting. Please wear your mask to and from class.
Early AM Classes (all classes that begin before 7:00am) must be cancelled 10 hours in advance of class starting.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pregnant and postpartum care. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best.
Classes purchased at the Piedmont and Berkeley studios may only be used at the Piedmont and Berkeley studios.Close
- $79 – New Client Special 21 Days Unlimited Classes
Package is valid for 21 consecutive days. Includes unlimited access to Virtual, Outdoor, and In-Person classes at both the Piedmont & Berkeley studios. Limit one per client.
- Core MembershipAlign yourself with The Dailey Method
Our best packages designed for our most loyal clients. Save even more on your monthly unlimited package by signing up for the Dailey Core Member auto-pay monthly membership.
- $189Core All Access Membership
- 4 Month Unlimited Contract: $189 per month for a minimum of 4 months. Your credit card will be charged automatically each month for the duration of the contract. There are no cancellation options during the initial 4 month period. Following your first 4 months, the contract will automatically renew for an additional 4 months. After the initial 4 month requirement is met, this package can only be cancelled with 30 days written notice to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org There is no initial membership fee.
- $165Student/Teacher Core Barre Discounts
- 4 Month Unlimited Contract: $165 per month for a minimum of 4 months. Your credit card will be charged automatically each month for the duration of the contract. There are no cancellation options during the initial 4 month period. Following your first 4 months, the contract will automatically renew for an additional 4 months. After the initial 4 month requirement is met, this package can only be cancelled with 30 days written notice to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org There is no initial membership fee
- $159Virtual Only Core MembershipDetails & Benefits
Unlimited access to all Virtual classes. Click “buy now” to see all the additional terms and conditions of this special offer.
- $27 – Single ClassMay be used for outdoor or studio classes. Expires 1 month from purchase date.
- $18 – Virtual Single ClassMay be used for virtual classes only. Expires one month from purchase date.
- $220 – 10 Class Barre PackageMay be used for outdoor or studio classes. Expires 6 months from purchase date. Includes Dailey Barre, Interval, Basics and Gentle.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.