Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email that they have been added. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: New students may not enter a class late. Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into a 60-minute class and 5 minutes into a 45-minute class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy: As a courtesy to other students, please cancel reservations for classes you will not attend at least 30 minutes before the class start time. If you do not show up for a reserved class and this prevents another student from taking your place, you may be charged for the class.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pregnant and postpartum women. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best. Please note that a written consent from your doctor is required stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises.Close
- $60 – New Student 3 Class Package
Begin your transformation of body, mind, and spirit. Includes all access to in-studio, outdoor, and livestream classes.
- Expires 21 days after first use.
- $39 – One Week Livestream Trial
You will be emailed a link to a Zoom session approx. one hour before the session begins. Email will come from email@example.com
- Core MembershipAlign yourself with The Dailey Method
Our Membership options are designed to suit your unique needs, goals, and life. We have options that start as low as $89 per month and options for less than $12 per class when you take two to three classes per week! Please use the “Inquire” button below for more information.
- Core MembershipDetails & Benefits
Please inquire in the studio about our core membership offerings.
- $139Virtual Monthly MembershipDetails & Benefits
*Includes unlimited LIVE classes AND recordings PLUS 1, 30-min. private session (per month). Membership will also include access to special events and workshops. Membership will automatically renew while The Dailey Method Napa studio is closed for the coronavirus pandemic, but you can cancel at any time with one week’s notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the studio re-opens in the middle of your membership, you may use the remainder of your term at the studio. If you are not local and cannot visit the studio in-person, individual arrangements will be made.
- $25 – All Access Individual ClassUse for all in-studio, outdoor, or livestream classes.
- $120 – All Access 5 Class PackageUse for all in-studio, outdoor, or livestream classes.
Expires 1 month after purchase.
- $220 – All Access 10 Class PackageUse for all in-studio, outdoor, or livestream classes.
Expires 3 months after purchase.
- $360 – All Access 20 Class PackageUse for all in-studio, outdoor, or livestream classes.
Expires 6 months after purchase.
- Virtual Drop InFor use with Livestream classes only. You will be emailed a link to a Zoom session approx. one hour before the session begins. The email will come from email@example.com.
- $69 – Virtual 5 Class PackageFor use with Livestream classes only. You will be emailed a link to a Zoom session approx. one hour before the session begins. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $99 – Virtual 10 Class PackageFor use with Livestream classes only. You will be emailed a link to a Zoom session approx. one hour before the session begins. The email will come from email@example.com.
- $89 – One Month Virtual Unlimited
- $59 – 45 Minute Virtual Private SessionYou will be emailed a link to a private Zoom session one hour before the session begins.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.