- Dailey happens all day.It's your time, no excuses.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
- Reservations are recommended so download the TDM app and schedule your class. (Feel free to ask for assistance if needed.) If a class is full, we ask you to sign up on the wait list. You will be notified via email if a space opens up.
- All classes before 8:00am require a reservation by 8:00pm the evening before.
- Kids room reservations must be made at least 1 hour before scheduled time.
- We understand that life happens and sometimes you may need to cancel. We ask that you do so at least 2 hours prior to the class start time to enable anyone who may be wait listed an opportunity to make it to class.
- Late cancellations will result in a class forfeiture for package holders. Contract clients will be charged a $10 late cancel fee or a $15 no show fee.
- Packages and memberships are not refundable or transferable, but may be suspended due to injury or illness. Retail items may be returned for store credit only.
- Core Memberships require a minimum 3 month commitment with no cancellation options during this period. After the 3 month requirement is met, this package automatically renews and can only be cancelled with 30 days notice. Membership can be frozen for a maximum of 1 time per year for a minimum of 2 weeks up to 60 days. Core Members with 12 month commitment receive free or discounted access to workshops and seminars as well as 15% discount on retail.
Get our schedule on yours. You’ve found the best barre + cycle workout on the planet. Now make it easy to attend. With our awesome apps, you can get the scoop on local class times, specials, and news. Sign up for classes on the go, and never miss our exclusive mix of barre, cycle, pilates, and core conditioning. Free download on the iTunes app store or Google Play.
- Dailey Barre
This class is appropriate for all levels of students. The cuing and pacing are relatively quick, but options and modifications are given regularly to enable all students to be successful. Students are encouraged to work at their own level and to make the positioning the priority for each exercise. Movement is layered on after form and alignment is perfected. This is the ideal class to work on perfecting your practice while continuing to be challenged.
- Dailey Basics
An ideal class for students that are new to The Method and for experienced students that want a truly focused work out. This class allows for time to assimilate the name and basic alignment principles for each exercise. There are fewer variations taught and more holds and cuing so that students can truly understand each position, why they are doing it and how to refine their own alignment within each exercise. This is incredibly beneficial in educating a new student and for helping experienced students to improve their own practice.
- Dailey Express
45 minute class – similar format as a Dailey Barre class. Designed to help you get a great workout and get back to work within an hour. Recommended to have attended a minimum of 10 Dailey Basics or Dailey Barre classes prior to taking Dailey Express.
- Dailey Gentle
Dailey Gentle is ideal for those looking for a slower paced, more nurturing, barre experience. It is especially designed for those recovering from surgery, illness or injury, for seniors and new practitioners and to provide relief from disabilities and chronic conditions, e.g., arthritis, back pain and other musculoskeletal issues.
- Dailey CycleDailey Cycle fuses the body sculpting and flexibility aspects of The Dailey Method with the cardiovascular benefits of indoor cycling. This format includes 40 minutes of heart-pounding, spirit-lifting, beat-driven cycling and 20 minutes of upper body toning, core strengthening and stretching off the bike. With The Dailey Method’s signature focus on alignment and form, this class delivers a balanced, full-body workout resulting in a high calorie burn.
- Dailey Interval
The class is a faster paced, 45-minute Dailey Method class that combines periods of high and low intensity movement for optimal cardiovascular results. The heart rate is elevated and brought down throughout the class, while recovery periods remain active. The interval training and fun, upbeat music give you the power and energy to bring your best to the more intense portions of The Dailey Method. This class is not recommended for first time students.
- Dailey Fusion
A faster paced one hour class that fuses the alignment focused elements of barre with the intensity of interval to give you a full body strength and stretching experience with intermittent blasts of cardiovascular fun. A challenging workout that will guide you towards deepening your practice at a more energetic pace. This class is not recommended for first time students.
Balance is beautiful. We know that balancing career, family, and time for yourself isn’t easy. That’s why The Dailey Method is committed to busy parents. Our studio offers professional childcare right within the studio during popular class times. Focus on your workout, while your children focus on play. It’s just another way The Dailey Method works to give you balance.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.