- Be still my pounding heart.Get your ultimate cardio workout with DaileyCycle.Schedule now
- September 9th-29thOur global challenge is back!Schedule Your Classes
- Real Fitness
No Holds Barred!Barre fitness is the most effective way to get fit now.Get in the studio today
- How Do You Burn Bright?Share your #burnbrightdailey and #livingadaileylife moments!Follow our instagram feed
- We love you to the core and we can prove it.Core members get unlimited classes and big savings.See our membership plans
- Redefining work/play balance.Workouts should be fun. At The Dailey Method, they are!Let us show you
We’re ready to help you transform your life. The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. Combining the best of Pilates, yoga, and ballet barre training, our classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offer extreme benefits for body and mind. Our classes are driven by fitness research and our students’ needs. We offer individualized attention in a group setting to give you the strength, discipline, and joy to find ultimate alignment.
Kelli has been a teacher and student at the La Grange studio since 2009. Kelli has also been a practicing occupational therapist since 1996 and has a degree in exercise science from Indiana University. She fell in love with TDM after experiencing the physical benefits of alignment, the balance of intensity and grace, and the sense of community it provides. Kelli and her husband Greg have three daughters and lives in La Grange.
“My name is Clare Murphy and I started doing the Dailey Method about three and a half years ago. This past year I was diagnosed with breast cancer and have to take a preventive drug that causes osteoporosis. When visiting my doctor recently, she asked what type of exercise I do, I responded with the Dailey Method about three times a week. She said that is the best exercise to strengthen your bones. Good news for me because not only do I love the Dailey Method but it’s good for the soul and the bones!”
- Custom TDM Retail
- Splits 59
- Nancy Rose
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.