- Welcome to The Dailey Method Eastown!
- Be Still My Pounding Heart!Try Dailey Cycle!See Schedule
- Real Fitness
No Holds Barred!Barre fitness is the most effective way to get fit now.Get in the studio today
- How Do You Burn Bright?Share your #burnbrightdailey and #livingadaileylife moments!Follow our instagram feed
- We love you to the core and we can prove it.Core members get unlimited classes and big savings.See our membership plans
- Redefining work/play balance.Workouts should be fun. At The Dailey Method, they are!Let us show you
We’re ready to help you transform your life. The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. Combining the best of Pilates, yoga, ballet barre training and Cycling, our classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offer extreme benefits for body and mind. Our classes are driven by fitness research and our students’ needs. We offer individualized attention in a group setting to give you the strength, discipline, and joy to find ultimate alignment.
The Dailey Method Eastown is owned and operated by Jaime Centilli in partnership with The Dailey Method. Since Jaime’s first class at The Dailey Method, she always knew she wanted to own her own studio, combining her business background with her love for fitness. Jaime started her journey with The Dailey Method in Chicago as a client, inevitably growing to her becoming a teacher, and most recently the Manager of The Dailey Method San Diego, CA. Jaime met her husband during their days at Michigan State University, and they knew Grand Rapids, being his hometown, would be the perfect place for a studio. In 2016, they moved back and started working hard on The Dailey Method Eastown!
When Jaime is not at the studio, she and her husband are always seeking new adventures and pursuing her love for travel.
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.