- There's never been any time like the present.Go Core Membership for big savings and benefits.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Reservations: Reservations for our classes are highly recommended. Reservations can be made by using our online reservations system or by calling the studio directly.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email that they have been added. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: New students may not enter a class late. Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into a 60-minute class and 5 minutes into a 45-minute class.
Cancelations/No Show Policy: Cancellations are allowed up to 12 hours prior to each Cycle class and 4 hours prior to each Barre class. Canceling within 12 hours of your Cycle reservation or 4 hours of your Barre reservation will result in a late cancel and your account will be deducted 1 class. If you are on an Unlimited Package or a Core Member, a $10 late fee will be assessed.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pregnant and postpartum women. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best. Please note that a written consent from your doctor is required stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises.Close
- $69 – New Client Intro Offer
- Expires 21 days after first use.
- $89/month – Summer Dailey 5$17/classAccess to 5 classes/month (any mix of Barre/Cycle)Classes do not roll over3 month minimum commitment
- Core MembershipAlign yourself with The Dailey Method
Enjoy classes for as low as $8 each when you become a member as well as take advantage of the following perks:
- Free or discounted admission to workshops and seminars
- One guest pass per month ($25 value)
- Retail Discounts
- Ability to add unlimited childcare for $20/month
- and many more!
- All Access Core Membership (Barre + Cycle)Details & Benefits
To learn more about which option is right for your goals, life, and budget, reach out to us and we’ll find the perfect fit for you!
- $25 – Individual ClassExpires 365 days from purchase date.
- $199 – All Access 10-Pack$19/Class - SAVE $51
Expires 365 days from purchase date.
- $5 – Single SessionExpires 365 days from purchase date.
- $40 – Child Care - 10 packExpires 365 days from purchase date
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.